Flexion technology provides the Fetlock Cradle System using individual abrasive resistant cells with impact and wear protection never before seen in equine leg protection. Each Flexion cell can move and stretch individually, creating a flush, secure fit when wrapping the cradle around the horse’s leg. The same Legacy 2 design provides suspensory support without inhibiting movement, reinforcing the horse’s natural motion while protecting the critical structures of the leg using nature’s design.
- Made of 100% virgin neoprene that provides 4-way stretch for ultimate flexibility.
- Perforated body allows heat to escape and the leg to breathe.
- Flexion technology has extended stretch, ensuring a close, comfortable fit that is UV, impact, and wear resistant.
- Soft lycra inner layer cleans easily and dries quickly.
- Bound edges help keep out dirt and debris.
- Velcro closures with elastic reinforcement provide exceptional grip and durability.
Front: Measure the diameter of the leg at the Cannon Bone, mid-way between the knee and the fetlock.
Hind: Classic Fit Boots are designed to fit the bone structure of the hind legs in direct relation to the front legs. If your horse measures a medium in the front boot, he will also need a medium in the hind boot.
Bell Boots: 80% of horses wear the same size bell boots as they do Classic Fit boots. So if your horse needs a medium Classic Fit boot, he will most likely also need a medium bell boot.